We respect your privacy and process your personal data only for the purpose for which you have provided them and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Telecommunications Act.
- Company data
Company name: Huychman
Cornelis de Wijsstraat 14
Registration number CoC: 71674276
VAT number: NL220640944B01
- E-mail address
- We may, within the framework of a concluded agreement, make you offers about similar products and services, provided that you have not objected when providing these. The possibility of submitting an objection is stated at the time of providing your details. Moreover, in every communication you will be given the opportunity to object under the same conditions to the further use of your e-mail address.
- When your e-mail address is collected for reasons other than in the context of a concluded contract, it will not be used for transmitting unsolicited communications if you have not given your consent.
- Postal address
We will only use your postal address to send information that you have requested.
- Telephone number
Unless you have indicated that you do not appreciate this, we may contact you by telephone to inform you about products and services. You will be informed of the possibility to object to this and to register in the call me not register.
- Other personal data
We only process other personal data (by means of cookies, the reading out of peripherals or otherwise) if:
- the data processing is necessary for:
the execution of an agreement concluded with you;
the proper fulfilment of a public law task;
the representation of our legitimate interest (unless your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms take precedence over this interest), or;
- you have given your permission for the processing when collecting it.
In any case, we will not retain your data longer than is necessary for the processing of the purposes for which it was collected.
- Special personal data
The information collected is only used internally and is not passed on to other organisations.
- Secure transmission and receipt of data
If we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use the coding technologies recognised as common standards within the IT sector;
- Security of data storage
- A secure connection is used on the page where you provide personal data.
- Access to your data upon request, we will inform visitors to our website about the personal data that is processed about them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or deleted. If you wish to access this information, or to correct your personal data, please contact us at the address below.
At the following e-mail address: [email protected]